Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The One Key Element Your Relationship Must Have To Succeed

People see a successful relationship and they get envious.

"Well, how the heck do they do it?  They're still married after 45 years.  How can they possibly keep their relationship thriving?"

There's no big secret.  All it takes is passion.

Passion is the key element that every thriving relationship must have.  Without shared passion - for each other, for your interests, and for the relationship - there is really no hope of keeping it alive and strong.

If a relationship has shared passion, you will stand much greater chances of getting through the fighting periods and making it past arguments/squabbles.

Arguments are the results of heated emotions (which are often the result of passion).  There's a very fine line between love and hate.  We can go from feeling intense love for someone to intense annoyance in a short span of time.

But that enduring, critical factor that keeps a relationship going is passion.  If you have it - you're set.

Keep this in mind when you're suffering through a split.  Many couples reunite after a separation period, provided they have an action plan.

The key is that there's still some spark between you.  The enemy of a thriving relationship is not hate; it's indifference.  If you're to the point where your ex just doesn't give a crap anymore, it's a lot harder to get things off the ground than if you've just hit a rough spot in your marriage.

Think of passion like the foundation of a house.  If two people fall passionately in love, as long as they have that foundation, they will always come back together.

Why?  Simple: there's a scientific explanation for it, in fact.  Those memories you have of falling in love are not one-sided; the other person remembers them, too.  The real enemy of many marriages is that men and women don't know how to speak the same language.

Men think logically; women think emotionally.  There are proven differences between the brains of each gender.

So think back on your marriage and ask yourself: was there passion?  Do you remember feeling passionately in love with your spouse at one time?  If so, then you really, truly CAN rebuild a relationship, provided the circumstances are right, and you go through the proper methods.

Remember: passion is key.  If you don't have it, build it, by finding your shared interests.  Think of things you both love to do - even if it's just heading down to that spot where you had your first date.  Your common interests will automatically create this passionate bond, because you'll both be doing the same thing... the thing you love.

And that will lead to passion and love in your marriage, as well.

5 comments:

  1. BY MRS GEORGE FROM FRANCE.......
    A TESTIMONY OF HOW A REAL SPELL CASTER DR MAZZONI MADE ME PREGNANT.....

    Good day readers.
    I am very happy today For what a great spell caster, DR MAZZONI has done For me. I am married to Mr George and For 12 years we have not been able to have a child. At some point, the Doctors said it was never going to be possible and my husband agreed to their advive.
    However I did not give up. A friend at my work place told me of how DR MAZZONI cast a spell that brought back her lover so I decided to give him a try. After due consultations, He told me not to worry and finally cast a spell For me.
    Now I have a child of my own. Thanks to DR MAZZONI.
    If you have been searching For solutions without answers, I will advice you to contact him today at mazzoniharold@gmail.com or +2348107155245.
    Stop weeping and get your solutions today.
    From Mrs George............. Goodluck

    PAR MME GEORGE DE FRANCE .......
    UN TÉMOIGNAGE DE FAIRE UNE CHASSE SPELL
    REAL DR MAZZONI MADE ME ENCEINTE .....
    Les bons lecteurs par jour.
    Je suis très heureux aujourd'hui pour ce grand lanceur de sorts, DR MAZZONI a fait pour moi. Je suis mariée à M. George et depuis 12 ans nous
    n'avons pas été en mesure d'avoir un enfant. À un certain moment, les médecins ont dit qu'il n'allait jamais être possible et mon mari ont décidé de leur
    advive.
    Cependant, je n'ai pas abandonné. Un ami à mon lieu de travail m'a parlé de comment DR MAZZONI jeté un sort qui ramenait son amant alors j'ai décidé de lui donner un essai. Après avoir
    dûment consulté, il m'a dit de ne pas s'inquiéter et finalement jeté un sort pour moi.
    Maintenant, j'ai un enfant de mon propre. Merci à DR MAZZONI.
    Si vous avez été la recherche de solutions sans réponses, je vous conseille de prendre contact avec lui aujourd'hui à mazzoniharold@gmail.com ou
    2348107155245.
    Arrêtez de pleurer et obtenir vos solutions aujourd'hui.
    De Mme George ............. bonne chance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my wife amanda, i love her so much we have been married for 9 years now with two kids. when she went for a vacation in italy, she meant a man called antonio whom charm her with his beauty, she told me that she is no longer interested in the marriage any more. I was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Corte and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem
      before and introduce me to a man called Dr OKIKA who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 2days. Miss Corte ask me to contact Dr OKIKA. I contacted him to help me bring back my wife and he ask me not to worry about it that the Gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by two days he will re-unite me and my wife together. After two day my wife called and told me she is coming back to sought
      out things with me, I was surprise when I saw her and she started crying for forgiveness and that she never knew what came upon her that she will never leave me again or the kids. it was the spell that was cast on her that was working on her. Right now I am the happiest man on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my wife, you can contact Dr. OKIKA on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact Okikaspelltemple@hotmail.com or okikaspelltemple@gmail.com You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348134367919. He is the best spell caster.
      His website: okikaspelltemple.webs.com

      Delete
  2. i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my wife amanda, i love her so much we have been married for 9 years now with two kids. when she went for a vacation in italy, she meant a man called antonio whom charm her with his beauty, she told me that she is no longer interested in the marriage any more. I was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Corte and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem
    before and introduce me to a man called Dr OKIKA who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 2days. Miss Corte ask me to contact Dr OKIKA. I contacted him to help me bring back my wife and he ask me not to worry about it that the Gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by two days he will re-unite me and my wife together. After two day my wife called and told me she is coming back to sought
    out things with me, I was surprise when I saw her and she started crying for forgiveness and that she never knew what came upon her that she will never leave me again or the kids. it was the spell that was cast on her that was working on her. Right now I am the happiest man on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my wife, you can contact Dr. OKIKA on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact Okikaspelltemple@hotmail.com or okikaspelltemple@gmail.com You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348134367919. He is the best spell caster.
    His website: okikaspelltemple.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone,who still cares about his/her ex-lover or having any other problem,I am Rain Devin, from USA i never thought my ex will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex-lover now my husband is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to OSAUYI for helping me cast the spell that brings him back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You Doctor for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life, you can also contact him and he will respond to you. email Goodluck OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures any diseases & sickness. You could contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com or reach him on +1 (914)-517-3229. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him.

    ReplyDelete